Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A GRAVELY Update - from the Little Tractor Marketing Department -

Happy April 15th, friends!!

I wanted to take a moment to come to you with the up to the minute lowdown on GRAVELY! You'll find BIG MARKDOWNS on GRAVELY @ Little Tractor....
As of this morning, this is what we have in stock in the way of GRAVELY..

(((While manufacturer policy doesn't allow me to give you the prices HERE,
I can tell you that
you'll find a red price tag on each machine or you may call LITTLE TRACTOR for further details on any machine
@ 618-524-5870 or 866-885-1495)))

3 - ZT 42 - Home Owner

1 - 272Z - Commercial

2 - Pro-turn 266 - Commercial

1- ZT 48hd - Home Owner - Heavy Duty

1 - ZT 1734 - Home Owner

2 - ZT 48xl - Home Owner

1 - ZT 2550 - Home Owner

1 - ZT52hd - Home Owner - Heavy Duty

1 - 260Z - Commercial

As I went over the GRAVELY MARKDOWN details with Jay, I asked if the little GRAVELY "thing" in the showroom was also marked down. He was a bit perplexed and asked me what "thing" I was referring to. I told him it "almost looks like a weedeater".

The bad new is, Jay laughed at me ... The GRAND news is,
it IS a GRAVELY WEEDEATER and it's ALSO marked down!

If you're in the market for a new mower or you'd just like to treat yourself,
Call Little Tractor Today!

618-524-5870 or 866-885-1495




No comments:

Post a Comment