Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

::What People Are Saying About Little Tractor:: - A Little Tractor Testimonial -

After my wife got home, I got on the tractor for only the second time since looking at it at your store and bladed new rock drive with the bucket and my blade.

I then got the bush hog mower attached and moved for about an hour. I got a 1/3 of 5 acres mowed in that time. In the past it would have taken much longer. I tried mowing in 1st high gear and then using the lower gears. I found that low 4th worked the best at this thick grass. The fuel gauge barely budged during this time. 

Just wanted you to know, that I am very happy with this tractor."

Paul R., Mt. Vernon, Illinois, purchased a Kioti CK25 tractor in May 2007.



1 comment:

  1. This info is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?

    my web blog :: family advice

    ReplyDelete