Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Note from the Marketing Dept. - Little Tractor Video of the Week -

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the fact that this feature (that I had intended to be a weekly one) has derailed. I feel my first mistake was not testing the video and upload process in an effort to determine which video outlet would be the most convenient one from which to post to the web...


Having now done that, I have learned that the "QIK" app will allow us to take an excellent quality video on the Little Tractor lot and upload it within seconds to the web for your enjoyment. ((Actually, the QIK app has nothing to do with the quality of the video (I don't want to mislead) :) ... but it is a very user friendly upload device for videos.))


"The Pre-Owned Item of the Week" will be modified and refreshed a bit and will return on September 3 as the "Little Tractor Video of the Week". It's my hope that this change in concept will allow a wider variety of videos; an opportunity to show instructional information, store and lot tours as well as our pre-owned selection.


If you would like to suggest topics that you would like to see hilighted on the "Little Tractor Video of the Week", please feel free to leave a comment below, leave a comment on our FACEBOOK or send an email to LittleTractor2@yahoo.com with "Suggestion" in the subject line.

As always, you can see our ever-rotating pre-owned inventory HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment